The Inedible Journey

A quirky pile of ramblings

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

May 10th ~ Ok, so how'd you find me and how do I find you?


Ok, so I know how to Google celeb blogs.

Rosie is my fav.

She turns off her comments sometimes,
probably because Blogland can suck you in if you're not careful. Just a guess.

I plan to avoid that suckage vortex too.

I can do it.

I am strong. I am invinsible. (You're singing now aren't you? )

But how do I find other blogs? How do other bloggers find me?
Any why, oh why, would they want to? lol

This is a little like being in outer space and not knowing how to navigate my ship.

Houston we have a problem. Houston? Oh Houuuuuston?? San Francisco? Seattle? New York? Anyone? hello? hello? hello? (ok, is there an echo in here?) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home