The Inedible Journey

A quirky pile of ramblings

Sunday, February 19, 2006

February 19th ~ Holy Moly!


ok ~ Guess what? I was reading Ro's blog yesterday ...and oddly enough when I "commented" on it I discovered that I was the first to reply....which was fun since she gets hundreds. Anyway, so tonight (after finally getting the slumber-party-7-year-olds to sleep) I read her blog....and she mentioned my comment in the first line!!

How kewl is that? I feel like an audience member who ended up as a guest on her show! LOL :)

The other comments she mentioned, were funny or moving or sad. I felt kinda honored to even be included.

Hey, I'm easy. She likes me. :) lol (Let me have my illusions!)(Or should we call them delusions? ) :) and Psssssst Ro...thanks

8 Comments:

  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger sttropezbutler said…

    Beyond cool.

    STB

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger G-Man said…

    Damn....I am second to comment about this! :)

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Blogzie said…

    She likes you!

    She really, really likes you!

    And so do I...

    You are a star.

    But I always knew that.

    xxxxx

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Heidi said…

    Very "kewl" :)

    I think this was the 3rd time she blogged with answers. I can understand not answering the 100's she gets daily..So I'm glad u had your special moment. :)

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said…

    STB... I KNOW!! :)

    G-man! LOL Brat!

    Blogzie...lol vould you tell that was exactly what I was thinking?? LOLOL

    Heidi...maybe she draws names! :) Next time it'll be your turn I bet!

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Rose said…

    That's a great feeling. Blogging sometimes makes you feel closer and more connected to others in the blogworld..

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger sjobs said…

    Very Cool.....

    Mary

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Webmiztris said…

    I don't know Ro, but if you're happy, I'm happy... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home