The Inedible Journey

A quirky pile of ramblings

Saturday, June 25, 2005

June 25 ~ Jonathan :(

Baby Jonathan isn't going to make it :(

I got the call late yesterday...
apparently his heart stopped for a few minutes
and after they revived him
the other side of his brain began swelling
eventually cutting off all bloodflow.

There is no chance of survival.

His family is devastated...
there was so much hope even though he hadn't yet come out of the coma.
Life is so fragile

Hug your kids
Hug those you love
Thanks to all of you who have kept him in your thoughts and to those who've sent me messages. (hugs to each of you) Your thoughts and prayers have and will continue to support the family as they go through this.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trudy,
    I am SO sorry. Both of the children you have written about and their families are still in my thoughts and prayers. I keep thinking "the Universe is unfolding as it should" but sometimes life is just so damn hard and it hurts so much.
    I am just so sorry.

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jaded said…

    I stopped by to thank you for the kind words of support, but I should be offering them to you. Unfortunately, there aren't words for this sort of thing that make any real difference. My heart is breaking for that sweet boy and his family. I can't imagine their pain, nor do I want to.

    I will keep you all in my prayers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home