The Inedible Journey

A quirky pile of ramblings

Thursday, June 09, 2005

June 9th ~ That's Entertainment!



I have that "mooshy mommy" look stuck on my face right now.

Today was the kids' Talent Show at school. This is the only year that the three of them will be at the same school together...so they did a "group act"

:)

Sing? Dance? Instrument? you ask.......lol

Oh no....not my munchkins. A skit of course! Comedy or bust! lol

My kindergardener's best friend did it with them. It was a comedy act where the person standing in front has the arms of the person behind them. So the set of girls and the set of boys put on a hysterical 2 minute show....including putting on lipstick in the end. It was a riot. My daughter said, "and now I'm going to put on makeup!" The girls did it daintily, even with the arms restriction....My oldest son then said "Make up is for girls!" and then "No!! No!!!! Noooooo!!" as his arms (my middle son) put lipstick all over his protesting face.

The kids in the audience loved it!

So did I. :)

( I can't spell...and can barely form a complete sentence for some reason today....so ignore my typos, por favor!)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My daughter and her friends used to put on skits for me and I loved it! Last weekend, my grandsons and their cousins did one. Too cute!

    42 was my favorite age -- so I've stayed there for 8 years! I agree with you on the surgery -- it's not a "quick fix" and doesn't take away the bad habits. And the risks are too high.

    I'm trying to change too. I noticed that just giving up fast food and not eating at night made a difference. Baby steps.

    gina
    http://findingmygroove.blog-city.com

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    e renters insurance radar detectors lexus lease

     

Post a Comment

<< Home